Building maintenance service you can count on
When it comes to choosing a building maintenance service, you want quality work, reliability and good service.
With 28 years’ experience and a rock-solid reputation, Murphy Remedial Services delivers on every front.
- A team of experienced in-house tradespeople.
- Projects delivered on time, on budget and to contract.
- A team that is responsive and available 24/7.
Murphy’s building maintenance service is guided by our aim ‘to provide the best possible service, to meet the highest standard and to give our customers the maximum performance’ – it’s our philosophy.
Our clients tell our success story
When you choose Murphy’s, you’re choosing a business partner you can trust.
Our past and current clients include:
- The Department of Defence
- Local Government – City of Sydney and several Inner West councils
- TAFE NSW
- University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Transport NSW
- Sydney Trains
- Programmed Facility Management
A one-stop-shop for your building maintenance needs
Our building maintenance service is delivered by an in-house team of:
- height safety technicians
Murphy Remedial Services only work with the best. We understand that the best way to guarantee quality work and great service is to attract and keep great people.
We recruit the best from Ireland and English tradesmen sponsorship is provided and ongoing training:
- Working with Asbestos Awareness
- Working at Heights
- First Aid
- EWP Training
And we’re committed to ongoing staff development, which means you’ll always get the best.
You’re on-call building maintenance service
When you have a problem, you want it fixed as quickly as possible – regardless of the day or time.
Murphy’s offers a paging service and will respond to your call as quickly as possible, including after hours, 7 days a week.
Our emergency call out system means your asset is protected when the worst happens.
We’ll be on hand to cover a damaged roof with tarps after a storm and we’ll board up and secure your shop front property or business after a fire, break in or vandalism.
Our track record speaks for itself. Murphy’s serviced over 4000 properties following the devastating 1999 Sydney hailstorm and we’ve helped many, many more clients in the years that have followed.
It’s all part of our firm belief in good, old-fashioned service.
Why choose us?
Our reputation is built on:
- projects that are completed on time: we stand by our contracts
- projects delivered on budget: so you know where you stand
- high quality workmanship: from an experienced in-house team
- guarantees: for your piece of mind
- weekly updates on status of jobs: so you know what’s going on
- in-house tradespeople: there’s no wait for a sub-contractor
- 24/7 service: your problem sorted no matter what time or day
- no lost time: we maintain strict safety standards
- a commitment to environmental issues: it’s part of our philosophy
How can we help you?
If you want to know more about how our service works or find out how we can meet your building maintenance needs, contact us today, on 95789600 or email email@example.com