Murphys Roofing has been removing Asbestos Roofs for over 30 years now Super Six sheets as at Gunners Barrack .Murphys will remove the existing Asbestos Roofs decontaminate get a clearance certificate from a Hygienst
How Murphy’s safely removes bonded or non-friable asbestos
Murphy’s is licensed to remove bonded asbestos.
Our experienced teams use strict control measures when handling and removing this hazardous material.
- The asbestos material is wet down with PVA glue to stop fibres becoming airborne.
- The material is then wrapped in plastic and transported for disposal at a licensed tip.
- Our staff wear disposable coveralls, half-face masks and gloves.
- Air monitoring is carried out before, during and after the removal process.
- An independent asbestos assessor confirms the removal area is clear of asbestos materials before issuing a clearance certificate.
Murphy’s past work with bonded or non-friable asbestos includes removing:
- asbestos cement roof sheeting, for example Super Six
- asbestos cement external wall cladding sheets
- interior asbestos cement fibre sheets, and
- bitumen roof and floor coverings.
For more information about threats of asbestos in your commercial, industrial or residential premise, visit the New South Wales Government website at http://www.nsw.gov.au/.