Completed Project Case Study: Application of Waterproofing Membrane
SCOPE OF WORK:
The scope included the preparation and application of a 3 part water proofing membrane to approximately 4000m2 of roofing, replacement of some box guttering and the replacement/repair of downpipes.
The project was challenging, as the existing membrane contains asbestos fibres and the building was required to remain occupied for the duration of the project.
Benefits to Client during Project Works;
– Able to competently carry out additional requested works from the client for a good price, through past experience in the required works & good resourcing from reputable suppliers
– Proceeded with project works without any disturbance to the tenant’s daily operations. This was done through the creation of exclusion zones, strategic works strategies & effective communication with the tenant’s management personnel
– No breaches with the asbestos, as all works were executed in a controlled manner inn accordance with the legislative compliant Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS’s)
– No OHS or environmental issues on the project with good development & implementation of the Site Safety Management Plan
– Delivered project (1) month prior to completion date with allocation of additional staff & resources